The City of Mound City is currently seeking a professional individual for the position of City Clerk who will also serve as the Municipal Court Clerk. This is an administrative position under the direction of the
Mayor and City Council. The City Clerk must have excellent organizational, public relations, and communication skills.
Must possess technical skills in accounting to prepare a budget and maintain city
finances and provide financial reporting. Applicant must have a basic understanding of city government and some experience. The City Clerk must be bondable and a resident of Linn County within one year of hire date. It is expected this employee can acquire the necessary skills and certifications to perform the job
reasonably well within one year of employment.
- Kansas Public Employees Retirement System (KPERS)
- BCBS Comprehensive Health and Dental
- Vacation and Sick Leave.
Salary dependent upon qualifications.
Send resume and 3 references to
or mail to:
PO Box 332,
Mound City, KS 66056.
For more information call City Hall at 913-795-2202.
Applications will be accepted until filled.
- Apply Now! click here to download, completed application (download here)
- Email completed application to email@example.com
- City Clerk Job Description (download here)
- Municipal Court Clerk Job Description (download here)
Last modified: September 4, 2018